- To log in to your Wysebridge eLearning platform, you should click the LOG IN button at the top right of the www.wysebridge.com home page.
- You then have the ability to login using your initial enrollment / account creation method:
- If you utilized the email enrollment, your password was created during your initial log in.
- If you do not remember your password, you can reset it using the link on the eLearning platform http://wysebridgepatentbarreview.worldclass.io/
- Upon logging in, you will immediately land on the eLearning homepage. All of your courses will be noted on this page. You’ll be able to browse and review the available “courses” to you (each course contains various aspects to the platform): Pillars are structured to be done sequentially Resources are ancillary resources and repositories of useful information Practice are just that…Practice.
Updated on August 16, 2016